20-20 Eye Care (SaaS Platform)
Founded by Dr. Robert C. Coppola in 1985, 2020 Eye Care (formerly South Florida Vision Centers) has offered state-of-the-art eye care by Board Certified Optometrists and licensed Opticians. In recent years, 2020 Eye Care (2020) has shifted their focus from owning and operating several local vision centers to creating and representing a sizable provider network of optometrists and ophthalmologists from various practices to the major insurance companies.
Along with many opportunities, this shift has also created several new information technology challenges. 2020 selected Third Wave as a partner that could help them navigate this new landscape. Third Wave has built a private SaaS platform that delivers on several fronts by streamlining their claims processing system, automating their data exchange operations, online product ordering, lab management, credit card processing and hardening their system’s security to exceed regulatory standards.
The SaaS platform has since been extended to also handle a new business line for Hearing called 2020 Ear Care as well.
- Application Types: Web, Windows Service
- Programming Languages: C#
- Data Stores: SQL Server, MSMQ
- Cloud Infrastructure: Private
- Platforms: Windows
- Development Environment: BitBucket, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Physique, Rake
- Frameworks: NancyFX, MassTransit, Ember.js, NHibernate, StructureMap, Fluent Migrator